<body bgcolor="#000000" text="#FFFFFF" link="#000000" vlink="#000000" alink="#000000"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8957020?origin\x3dhttp://theoldmaid.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

 

 

me




perawan desa idaman para jejaka.

writings

6/7 unconsciousness. dreams.
and fiction.
the rests are truth, facts, and gossips.

past

Post Production
Kontras
Biro Jodoh
Ucapan Terima Kasih
Program Gemuk
Kangen
Good Golly Miss Jolie!
Man in My Dream
Gadis Manis
Bertemu Bjork

archives

October 2004

November 2004

December 2004

February 2005

March 2005

April 2005

May 2005

June 2005

July 2005

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

June 2006

July 2006

October 2006

design

the-old-maid

     

 

 
 
 

 

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

New ARCHOS!

Finally,

I bought my self a dvd player portable.
Uhm....!

It's 20 giga and costed me a lot of cash.

Actually, Archos has its 100 giga dvd portable but I can't afford it.
Ough...

For that stuff I made a lil sacrifice

I stop thinking about my U2-limited edition iPod.

Sold it to the new owner.

*sad but happy*


1:58 AM |